Executive Health Solutions (EHS) is the leading provider of executive health management programs in Australia. EHS now combine three of the largest executive health companies in Australia having purchased Wesley Corporate Health in 2012 and Executive Health Management in 2014. EHS now also have a consumer arm known as Life First.
We are proud to announce that we have recently opened a dedicated clinic in Wembley, Perth to further service our W.A clients. Our clinics are purpose built to specialise in the delivery of comprehensive and targeted health management programs for an executive population.
Throughout the past 30 years of operation, EHS has been dedicated to best practice health management services and have been refining our programs to ensure a flawless delivery and service.
With clinics at St Vincent’s hospital (in Sydney) and convenient CBD locations (including Martin Place in Sydney, Collins Street in Melbourne, Wembley in Perth and Edward Street in Brisbane), we offer comprehensive programs that provide early detection of illness and then targeted management of executives’ health risks.
Our services, expertise and industry knowledge have been around for more than 30 years. As such, our clients recognise EHS as the market leader in the provision of executive health programs including executive health assessments and health management programs.
Our mission is to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of executives through preventative and diagnostic examinations, focusing on the early detection of disease and identification of future health risks. We specialise in the implementation of health management strategies post assessment, to assist executives in reducing these risks. It is this integrated approach which is critical in achieving optimal outcomes from any executive health program.
Our existing clientele is made up of a broad cross section of industries and organisations including major legal and consulting firms, banks, manufacturing, transport and distribution industries.
Over 3000 executives have rated EHS:
- Customer experience 9.8/10
- Net Promoter Score +98
* What is a good Net Promoter Score? Needs Improvement = -100-0, Good = 1-30, Great = 31-70, Excellent = 71-100
Why choose EHS?
Executive Health Solutions
sole focus is on preventing
illness and managing the
health of corporate Australia.
Our programs are evidenced based and designed by Professor Ron Penny (AO) to ensure executives receive comprehensive and time efficient assessments and health management programs. EHS is leading the Australian market in providing intervention programs including Executive Health Coaching, Psychological Health programs, Nutrition consultations and Personal Training programs which assist in sustainable long term health behaviour change. Our experience and expertise is second to none.
EHS’ unique features include:
- Access to state of the art facilities ensuring the most sophisticated testing equipment available at St Vincent’s Clinics and CBD locations;
- We are the only executive health provider to have dedicated, owner operated CBD clinics in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Canberra as well as a national network of premium providers in other states;
- The pre-assessment Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire is completed online prior to the assessment maximising consultation time with the Doctor;
- Fasting pathology tests performed by NATA accredited pathology laboratories. Our pathology inclusions are the most comprehensive on the market;
- Ability to facilitate specialist referrals through a network established by Professor Ron Penny;
- Sophisticated Clinical Reporting Platform enabling the user to have interactive and real time health discussions, bringing together a secure online questionnaire with current clinical data and the tracking of previous clinical results into the one interactive clinical record.
- Dedicated marketing support to help launch and promote programs
- Client choice of male or female doctors;
- Comprehensive individual report focussing on current and previous results;
- Group aggregated reports for management highlighting risk areas and showing comparative data for those attending over multiple years;
- Ongoing care and follow up provided;
- All medical services subjected to extensive quality control procedures overseen by Dr Mark Penny. EHS holds an AAPSA contract with the RACGP ensuring regulatory compliance and optimal patient care;
- All information is subject to strict privacy protocols which you control;
- Key focus on providing accountable and evidence based programs.
EHS have sophisticated, purpose built clinics with state of the art equipment, change rooms and shower facilities in a number of convenient locations around Australia. Our clinics do not operate as GP practices or OHS facilities and are therefore purpose built for an executive workforce.